Wednesday 16 June 2021
16:05 - 16:50 BST
- 63% of all viewing on Samsung Smart TVs is streaming (Q3/20) – how long before 63% of all viewing everywhere is streamed?
- What does CTV have that can tempt viewers away from Pay TV set-top boxes and broadcast free-to-air platforms for meaningful periods?
- Will most advertisers need broadcast+CTV campaigns to reach their audiences soon; What are the essentials for unified broadcast+CTV campaigns?
- How are advertisers using connected TV today and how will that evolve – is it primarily about cost-effective incremental reach and frequency?
- How do we make it easier to plan and buy audiences across dozens of connected TV platforms and hundreds of apps and streaming channels?
- Smart TVs have given us a new source of viewing and ad exposure insights, courtesy of ACR – how can we harness this to improve all TV planning and buying?
- Where next on the connected TV adventure: predictions for CTV as a content distribution platform and advertising ‘channel’ for 2022-23…