Tuesday 15 June 2021
14:05 - 14:50 BST
- What are the likely rewards for Pay TV operators that become enablers for advanced advertising on third-party channels – is this a serious new source of revenue?
- STB viewing data can identify sports fans, foodies and travel enthusiasts, where and when people watch, and who has seen an advertisement – can we do more to harness this knowledge?
- Many advertisers want addressable TV to top up their linear broadcast reach – how do we give them a unified view of audiences and exposures across both, so they can optimise linear+addressable campaigns?
- What are the keys to a successful partnership when a channel owner allows a Pay TV operator to addressable-enable its inventory for set-top box viewing?
- Pay TV no longer has a monopoly on deterministic viewing data, due to the rise of Smart TVs, so what advantages does Pay TV have if advertisers want to understand a household and advertise to them?
- If Pay TV operators do not help broadcasters enable addressability on broadcast TV, will somebody else, maybe using Smart TVs for the data-smarts and dynamic advertising insertion?
- What is your advice for any Pay TV operator planning to enable addressable TV in the next 18 months: pitfalls they must avoid, technology to update, when to build, when to SaaS, partnerships needed…