Tuesday 15 June 2021
15:20 - 16:05 BST
- When will we witness ‘majority streaming’, with half of all viewers and viewing hours served by streaming rather than broadcasting – and could current capacity cope?
- What advances in delivery infrastructure are needed to guarantee a broadcast-grade streaming experience, including zero-latency for live?
- How do we reduce the time and cost needed to launch and then maintain streaming apps across multiple platforms and devices?
- What are the potential pitfalls for companies migrating from broadcast networks to all-streaming – and what must you get absolutely right?
- What advanced user experiences can we bring to streaming that are impossible or impractical in broadcast TV, and which will wow viewers?
- What three things, which can be implemented within six months, will have a meaningful impact on loyalty or monetisation of a streaming service?
Independent Consultant and Founder
Head of Sales and Marketing, EMEA & LatAm
Orbit IT Solutions (Part of Deutsche Telekom)
Senior Product Manager, Cloud TV
Comcast Technology Solutions