28 March 2019
11:30 – 13:00
- The future set-top box: what it must do, new services it can support, new revenues it could create, technology it should have onboard
- Planning and implementing an Android TV Operator Tier next-generation STB deployment
- Service providers and smart assistants – creating your own ‘assistant’ ecosystem and being part of somebody else’s.
- Ensuring nobody gets left behind – how to upgrade legacy STB populations to a next-gen user experience without new hardware
- Service provider value-adds in the smart home: looking at managed Wi-Fi QoE guarantees and privacy/data protection and beyond
- The alternatives to operator owned set-top boxes, and whether STB-less television and the ‘operator-as-only-an-app’ is forgotten or just delayed.