28 March 2019
14:00 – 15:30
- Making TV advertising more relevant, and the impact on the consumer experience and value of inventory when TV becomes a more targeted media
- How to master data-driven advertising: the technology and process priorities behind better audience segmentation
- Fully monetising live streaming content including sports, including the technology that enables ad insertion and targeting at scale
- How the free-to-air market and small Pay TV operators enable addressable TV advertising at the scale advertisers need
- How established media owners can create a brand-safe digital advertising ecosystem that competes with Google and Facebook
- The small business opportunity as broadcasters compete with Facebook for lower-budget advertisers on their digital services.