Breakfast Briefing: How TV can lead the reunification of advertising and audiences
Royal College of Physicians, Regents Park
Thursday 28 March 2019
08:15 – 09:15
Exploring the benefits to media owners and media buyers when audiences and audience planning are finally reunified – and how TV can lead the charge to simplify marketing in a multiplatform, multiscreen world. This breakfast briefing is free to attend as long as you register in advance using the form below. You do not need to be a delegate at the main conference in order to attend this session but you do need to register below.
How TV can lead the reunification of advertising and audiences
- Why audience fragmentation across TV, premium video, other digital and multiple screens is a headache for marketers
- The opportunity for the television industry to lead the reunification of audiences and provide a 360-degree view of consumers
- The roadmap to unified advertising and audiences in a multi-everything world: tech building blocks and next-gen processes
- Benefits to media owners who make it easy to re-aggregate audiences in a single planning view: creating market advantage.
Senior Manager, TV Partnerships, Adobe
Panel: The road to more unified TV measurement, planning and buying
- What do we need from the new generation of Total TV audience measurement systems in Europe – and are they going to deliver?
- If we can demonstrate reach, incremental reach and total frequency across all screens, what impact will it have for TV advertising?
- Audience-based buying allows more granular segmentation and targeting, without full addressable advertising: is this a game-changer for TV?
- Will marketers reward media owners who make it easier to plan TV and non-TV digital as a whole – and what practical steps make this possible?
- How do we improve attribution so agencies can prove the value of media investments and media owners are properly credited for their contribution to success?
- What synergies and optimisations become possible if ad-tech and marketing tech are more closely integrated?
Moderated by John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet
Please register to attend this breakfast briefing by filling out the form below
SUBSCRIBE FOR EVENT UPDATES
We won't send you spam or share your details with others.