About the Connected TV World Summit
Connected TV World Summit is the No.1 thought-leadership event for the future of TV. It covers the business models, ecosystem relationships, services and technology that will define the next decade of TV, and how media companies can triumph in the new world order that has emerged out of post-convergence disruption.
Each year over 500 delegates learn from the people who are pioneering new strategies about how leading service providers maintain their relevance with the modern consumer, broaden the appeal of TV, exploit new markets and build new revenue streams.
The 3 day event includes keynote sessions for 2 days, private functions and networking events, workshops and our much acclaimed invite-only forum TV Pathfinders.
Breakdown of attendees from 2017 event
- 40% Pay-TV Operator (IPTV, Cable, Satellite); Broadcaster/Channel; OTT/SVOD Service Provider, Content Owner/Studio
- 27% Technology Vendor (inc. Systems Integrator)/CE Manufacturer
- 11% Advertising Agency/Media Planning and Buying/Media Sales House
- 9% Press/Analyst
- 4% New Media/Social Platform
- 3% Consultant
- 3% Finance and Investment/Law Firm
- 2% Association/Industry Body/Regulator
- 1% PR, Marketing & Communications